Char Broil has done it again with their Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill. It’s one of the largest grills on the market and its performance is nothing shy of incredible. This grill is perfect for that family reunion you’re hosting, or the next company picnic where it’s your turn to grill.
Below is some information to assist in the decision to purchase a Char Broil Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill. This article will feature a description of the grill, the key features, as well as ratings and reviews, and even where you can find this grill for the most reasonable price.
Char Broil Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill Overview
If you’ve ever walked into a Home Depot, or even a Walmart looking for a grill, then you know the Char Broil name. They currently house over 10 different series of gas grill, one of which is their Performance series. Of the Performance series, lies the 6-burner gas grill.
There are 2 versions of the 6-burner gas grill. The first version offers a matte black and stainless-steel design of the grill, which is what makes it just ten dollars less than its brother. The same 6-burner grill, just with a complete stainless-steel design, as opposed to the matte black.
Whichever grill version you decide, you’ll be pleased with your choice. With a cooking surface of 650 square inches, you’ll have more than enough room to load up your grill. For example, this grill can fit 37 burgers across the primary cooking surface.
Yes, that’s 37 burgers. But that shouldn’t be a surprise with the cooking surface being 35 inches wide, and 18.5 inches deep. The 6-burner grill has porcelain-coated, cast iron grates. This makes the grates rust resistant, helps to prevent your food from sticking, and makes the grates easier to clean.
There are 6 stainless steel burners that emit their flames from the top, which makes for even grilling for everything you put on the grill, no matter it’s placement on cooking surface. This grill also has a 280-square inch swing away warming rack, that can be used as a secondary grilling location, or even just some place to keep your food warm. And if you happen to need some extra room for grilling, there’s a lidded side burner that is 10,000-BTU. But it also doubles as an extra shelf, in addition to the one on the opposite side of the grill, in case you need some more space to prep your food. Some other features of this grill include the electronic ignition system, which in turn makes for trustworthy startups. A lid mounted temperature gauge provides the griller with knowledge of the heat inside the grill, and will keep them in control of it. As if this grill couldn’t get any better, there’s a 2-door cabinet which offers storage that can be used for grilling tools or what have you. Plus, with a removable, porcelain-coated grease pan, clean-up is a breeze!
Char Broil Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill Reviews
Amazon’s customers have rated this grill at 4.2 out of 5 stars, with a total of 89 reviews. These reviews can all be seen here.
Char Broil’s direct customers have rated this grill at 3.7 out of 5 stars, with a total of 13 reviews. These reviews can all be seen here.
Lowe’s customers have rated this grill at 3.5 out of 5 stars, with a total of 18 reviews. These reviews can all be seen here.
Char Broil Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill Pros
Customers love this grill, and for a variety of reasons. Below are a few of the features that convinced so many to purchase the Char Broil Performance 6 Burner gas grill.
- This grill is bigger than many originally thought. It certainly exceeds expectation with its size, but in the best way.
- This grill is easy to clean with its porcelain-coated grates that are easy to wipe clean, as well as a porcelain-coated grease pan. Consumers stated that this is a large upgrade from the previous models, so they’re far happier with the improved design of the grill.
- Also, people are loving the quality of the grill that you receive for the price you pay. It’s an extremely large grill for under $400!
- Customers love being how fast those six burners heat up and stay warm consistently throughout.
Char Broil Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill Cons
With positive reviews, come some negative reviews of the grill as well. Below are some complaints that a few customers had regarding the Performer 6 Burner grill.
- A few customers have complained that because this grill cannot be converted over to a natural gas grill.
- Some customers have stated that their grills have come dented, whether it be on the hood, or in the cabinet doors.
- Another complaint I saw, was that some nuts and/or bolts were misaligned in the grill, making it difficult, or impossible to assemble it.
Char Broil Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill Tutorial Videos
Below are some videos to better assist in assembling the Performance 6 Burner Gas Grill, as well as understanding all of its features. These videos can help if you want to know as much as you can about your new grill. This video showcases the features of the grill, Char Broil Performance 6 Burner Feature Video.
The Char Broil Performance 6 Burner gas grill is a fantastic grill, and more than worth the price that you pay for it. The amount of room for grilling cannot be compared. So I recommend checking one out!
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in eBay, Amazon.com.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Char-Broil Performance 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Cabinet for only $302.99, which is 42% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($518.65).
- The lowest price of Char Broil Performance 650 6-Burner Cabinet Gas Grill was obtained on May 18, 2019 1:38 pm.