The Cuisinart DCC-1100 Programmable Coffeemaker comes in black or white and can be programmed to brew coffee and shut off at any time throughout the day. The carafe has an ergonomic handle and a spill proof spout. Brewing can be paused, and the coffeemaker has a 1-4 cup setting. It comes with a permanent coffee filter and a water filter built right into it. It also has a three year warranty.
- People who own this model of coffeemaker love how hot the coffee is.
- Users say it is very easy to program so that they can have a hot cup of coffee waiting for them when they wake up in the morning.
- Most owners of this coffeemaker say that it makes really good coffee.
- A few users found that the opening to the water reservoir was too small and difficult to get water into.
- The flip-top on the coffeemaker is rather large, so you can’t leave the coffeemaker under the cabinets when you open it up.
Overall Rating: 3.9/5
Number of Reviews: 2,753 (as of February 16, 2017)
Read the reviews
Cuisinart DCC-1100 Coffee Maker Reviews Overview
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 is a fully programmable coffee maker that comes with a permanent filter but also works with paper filters. This model is a bit more basic than many of the manufacturer’s other coffee makers, but it does offer some very similar functions. Also most owners say that it looks very stylish while providing a great and very hot cup of coffee. Users appreciate how easy it is to use and clean. They also like the permanent filter because it means that they do not have to keep buying paper filters all the time.
Most people agree with this list of benefits:
- Piping hot coffee
- Controls are very easy to work
- The coffee tastes great.
- Controls are easy to use.
- Looks great on the counter
Out of the 545 people who reviewed this coffee maker across four large retailer websites, the general consensus is that this is a great coffeemaker. The reviewers who had this appliance for a long time found that their complaints about it were less annoying as time went on. In fact, several of the people who did list most of the disadvantages actually gave the coffeemaker four stars, which certainly does indicate that it is a great product in spite of the few flats that it does has.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 is available in the following colors:
The appliance comes with a three year warranty, which is somewhat unusual for a coffeemaker. Many people have been trusting the Cuisinart name for many years, and it seems like this coffeemaker does not damage the reputation of the manufacturer at all. The positive reviews outnumber the negative ones so greatly that you really have to search high and low to find anything really bad about this appliance at all.
Compare Prices on the DCC-1000
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in Amazon.com, Buy.com (dba Rakuten.com Shopping).
- At amazon.com you can purchase Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black for only $54.99, which is 20% less than the cost in Buy.com (dba Rakuten.com Shopping) ($68.99).
- The lowest price of Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black was obtained on May 18, 2019 1:52 pm.